Thursday, September 18, 2008

Babies on the Brain

So it seems like every time I turn around I hear of someone else that is pregnant (which a congratualtions goes out to Scott and Julie and Tj and Janelle, who are all cousins on Mark's side). Mark and I were talking this morning and I was saying how now we've heard of 2 couples who are expecting so we will most likely hear of another one sooner or later. Brieanne and Samantha who I work with said that pregnancies happen in 3's. So...who will it be? Not us yet. Although who knows....maybe sometime in the near future. Mark and I decided that we're just going to put it in God's hands. Who are we to play God anyways? When he's ready for us to start a family that will be the perfect time. Not on our timeline, but on God's timeline.

Waiting on God is something that is so hard to do sometimes, but I am beginning to learn that the more you wait in God and let him work, the better you are rewarded. We should strive to depend on him and constantly be in prayer on what he would like to see for our lives. Much easier said than done, but something we should at least try for!

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress. I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

This will be all for tonight. Its been a long week. Yesterday was not a good day as I was sick. Grrr. Well allergies anyways. Plus I have to get my rest becasue its Mark's birthday this weekend! We're having a cookout at our house, yay! It should be fun, and we get to have cake! Too bad Aunt Linda will not be here, its ok though maybe another time. Until next time.

Always, Jessica








No comments: