Sunday, September 21, 2008

As Promised

Wow, it definitely just took me about an hour to figure out how to get these pictures on my blog, so I hope everyone appreciates them! And here I thought that I knew how to work a computer. HA, this was definitely a humbling experience. So here they are, enjoy!!!



This is all for tonight, I will have to upload pictures from Mark's birthday another day. Which reminds me, Happy Birthday today to Mark! He is a wonderful and amazing husband and I'm lucky to have him. I thank God for him daily (except the days he makes me mad). Just kidding hun! I Love You!

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
Psalm 150:6

Always, Jessica

2 comments:

Dave and Jill said...

Mark is so dramatic with the puking!! hahaha. :)

I love how it turned out, it looks very awesome. I was laughing that you wrote Mark loves Jessica on the wall....that must have been somewhere between 1am-3am? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sparky and Jessica!!! House looks GREAT!!! Hopefully we can make a trip out and see it in person. Miss you both!! Love you! Mark, Lisa & Andrew