
Today marks 7 years since we all watched in horror as the Twin Towers were taken down in an act of terror on our country. I know that although we hate to relive what happened on that day I'm thankful that we dedicate this day to reminding everyone why we have men and women fighting to protect our country. We are all so blessed to be Americans and live here freely. I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of those serving this country so that we have many of the freedoms that we have. I personally have not only family in the military but also one of my best friends has been to Iraq twice now, and thank you just doesnt seem like enough to express my gratitude to them for what they do on a daily basis! Just remember you are always in our thoughts and prayers, we love our troops!!!
Well, this is all for tonight. Its been a long week and I am looking forward to the weekend! Until next time.
Always, Jessica
Psalm 145:8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
Well, this is all for tonight. Its been a long week and I am looking forward to the weekend! Until next time.
Always, Jessica
Psalm 145:8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment