Thursday, September 25, 2008

"I'm the Good Child!"

I'm sure many of you who know me, know how much Jennifer used to say this to me! Now I love my sister, but that used to drive me INSANE. It never failed. Anytime I was in trouble and getting a "talking to" from dad, here she would come. She would literally sit accross from me and say "I'm the good child." Riiight. Mom and dad just didnt know what she used to do when they weren't looking ;) haha just kidding mom and dad!





So I'm sure you want to know the point right? Well the point is, I think that Stella must do this to Harley because for some reason I find myself getting after him soo many times, and there she sits...with that smug look on her face, I just know that deep down she's saying "I'm the good child." It makes me laugh, because all I can think about is Jennifer and I when we were kids!



There they are, the guilty looking dog and the know-it-all cat. I'm just thankful that right now they're fur-kids and not real kids. Because what they say to eachother I cant hear it, so I do have to say thats a good thing! Aside from the occasional nights when Harley steals ice cubes from Stella we have it pretty good with them. No yelling, no fighting, no talking back, its pretty nice really!

Well not a whole lot else has happened this week. Just school and work. Mark is going to join the gym with our friend TJ, so they've been gone the last 3 days. Apparantly in 6 months I wont even recognize Mark anymore. Thats what they told me anyways. So I'm pretty sure that I should track his progress. Here's a before picture....



Check back in about 6 months and I'll have an after picture for you! Dont let me forget though!
Well folks, this is all for tonight. Its been another long week of my allergies killing me! I took a benadryl today at work and I was out for the count on my lunch hour! I'm suprised no one had to wake me up from snoring too loud at my desk!
Remember...Jesus Love You, and so do we. Well, we try to anways :)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
John 13:34-35

Always, Jessica

No comments: