Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 1...

So I have never had the intention of ever starting a blog before. That was until I was informed that blogging was the "in" thing to do by my friend Jill. This of course was after I told her that facebook was the "in" thing right now. Well, needless to say I think she was right. Blogging seems to be getting bigger and bigger so I decided that I should probably start so I could keep up with everyone else. While I will most likely be the author of this blog, the main purpose of it will be to keep family and friends in the loop of what is going on in our lives. Mark and I that is...Anyways, I apologize in advance, but you will most likely have to bear with me as I'm learning the ropes here, however, I'm sure to improve with time. For the time being I hope you all enjoy. Suggestions and comments are always welcome although dont feel bad if I dont listen to them, at times I tend to march to the beat of my own drum! Well, that is all for today. Check back often. I'll try to update as much as possible.

Always, Jessica

1 comment:

Dave and Jill said...

I like it!!! :) Welcome to blogging! :)