Come again another day (this was the title that Mark wanted to use for tonight's post). I personally thought it should have been MmmmMmmm Jet's Pizza. However, because this is technically OUR blog I decided that he can have some input!
Wow, where to begin. I cant believe that I haven't written anything in 4 days. I'm sure that everyone will understand when you find out what we've been up to though. Mom, get your mind out the gutter...its not baby-making! Anyways, our weekend started out on Friday by making a trip to Lowes to pick out paint for our house (I made an executive decison to paint this weekend much to Mark's dismay). I figured it would be a good project because we would be home and it was due to rain all weekend long (11 1/2 inches to be exact). So that is what we did! We woke up and started painting at 10:30 AM on Saturday and never finished until 4:30AM on Sunday. Yes, you read that right..we woke up and started painting and didn't stop for about 17 hours worth of painting! Ok, we did stop once for dinner and thats where the Jet's pizza comes in. The delivery boy had to tell us that we were under a tornado warning which we would have never known because we were working so hard!
Now that Mark and I are professional painters I have some tips for everyone.
1) Never buy trial sized paint and use all 3 different colors on all 3 different walls at once, because this pretty much gurantees that you have to finish what you started before anyone can come see the work you did.
2) Never ever try to take on painting a living room, dining room and a kitchen in one day!
3) If you think its only going to take about 2 hours...add on a couple MORE hours just for good measure.
4) Finally, if you dont listen to any of this advice you better hire someone to give you a good rub down cause your gonna need it after all this work and torture that you just put yourself through.
Seriously though I dont think we've worked that hard in a long time. It was well worth it though, and I will have pictures to post in a couple days when I have some more time, so be sure to check back in to see what we did. I do have to say though for such a huge project we pretty much got through it with only minor bumps and bruises (that we caused eachother that is). I figured we might kill eachother after a day like that!
Thats all for tonight. Its getting late and we have an early day tomorrow. Until next time
Always, Jessica
COL 1:10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.
1 comment:
If everyone reading has ever had Jets Pizza, they are saying: Mmmmm, Jet's Pizza!
Post a Comment